Wednesday, March 19, 2008

updates on wat's missing...

firstly is, my great-grandma was admited to hospital. i was told by my aunt... and it goes like...

aunt : oi. tai ma admited to hospital liao. we go visit on saturday.
me : oh... ok... wat happen la?
aunt : tai ma's body got worm...
me : ha?? sure ah? why ah??
aunt : i oso dunno. gu gong (granduncle) told me like that.

and we went to greatgrandma's place on saturday as she was discharge from the ward on friday. there's no worm at all on her body and the truth is... she's been sitting in such position and never move, and all the sweat moist her skin and afraid that it might have maggots...

sheesh...


Grandma feeding greatgranny makan... mmm~


Grandaunt feeding greatgranny makan... taking turns
with granny...


Greatgrandfather's bicycle... damn antique weih...


And now... my uncle and aunt's side. indian tradition...

at some certain young age as a girl, when u first pierce your ears, it's a hoo haa thing... so at 7.30am, the whole family went indian temple to pierce ears... both of their daughters. den at the same day, it's their 10th year wedding anniversary as well... damn pandai to choose the day. =P
so they had open house on that particular night...


From l to r : blue shirt boy, Swee Leng, Aunt, Uncle, Swee Jing, red shirt boy.


Happy family blow cake cake~


Feed feed,,, suuweet suuweeet ohh~~


this part i tell u... my uncle just pushed the cake in her mouth...
Shooooo unromantic... eeeesh!!


My cute cousin who always loves to smile~
Swee Jing...

Now it's random pictures~
i always have hard time taking pictures for kin boy... very hard. me and my mom thinks that he dun like cameras... or he's too dumb... but~
finally~~


KIN BOY!!! LOOKING RIGHT AT THE CAMERA!

And lastly myself at BBQ Plaza...
ei... this place really is a MUST try la... tho i know most of u been binging there already. but still the food its damn good! and cheap... well, me and my baby thinks it's cheap. Me and baby's favourite makan spot~


Full full liao... *burpz* @ BBQ Plaza One Utama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...really very update!Nice..simple & intresting blog!