Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FUCKING IRRITATED!

i'm so so so fucking irritated these 2 days. let me start off why i'm so fucking irritated now.

there's one malay fucker thinks that in the cyber cafe is a karaeok. stupid fuck. he's singing so damn fucking loud like nobody's business. argh! go sing in summit la, they have karaeok cubicles or i rather call it boxes for malay freaks like u! argh! he's still singing! he's really getting on my nerves! stop it u idiot!! i have enough sound system from my house.

talking about my house, my grandma nags me again today! not that its rare. she nags at me everyday! yah... she is my sound system from home. sigh... let me see. whats the topic today.

oh my fucking god. that malay freak is starting again. it's not like he sings better than faizal from OIAM. he sings much much much worst than him! argh. please. shoot me!

anyways... as i was saying... the topic. i'm a useless bitch cos i've not been working. and yeah... tho i found a job now but she still says im a useless freak. which really kills all my self confidence! why cant just shut up and let me gain back my confidence?? next is, *drumroll*... why cant i wash my own clothes. hello? when i wanna wash it u said it's not clean n u wash it again!

whenever she nags at me, i feel numb. really numb. sometimes i feel like screaming back at her like today but i just cant open my mouth cos it'll all ended up her throwing the hair dryer and boom! hit my forehead. so i kept quiet. and all i can is this. type. type like nobody's business. type...

SHUT UP YOU MORON!!

*inhale deeply* *exhale* *smiles* anyways... that is what happened today. and now... yesterday's irritating incidents! i went for a hair cut at GDO subang parade. and i tell u. the worst service i've every seen in a salon. 1st, no magazine. 2nd, no drinks. 3rd, dont understand wat u've requested. i wanted to have it short till just nice i can tie it up. i dont wan horse tail anymore. instead of that, he just trimmed my hair. i was stunned when he's trimming most of it, i sounded him. not sounded in a harsh way lah, i just said, i wanted to short, just nice to cut it. u know how he replied??!! 'then you tell me what you wan la. what u wan?' i was like... what the fuck? is this how u talk to customer ar?? unconciously, i raised my voice. =P

but i have to admit, he massaged my head really nice. almost fall asleep. hehe...

2nd thing, is it so hard for people to give the correct information? is it so damn bloody hard?? after my hair cut, i went to get a bus to sunway's projet and plan to walk over to mc d to meet up with darling. usually, the bus i took was U67. the route for U67 was from parade, to sunway, then turn in to projet, then turn down to federal and head to midvalley. but i was in a rush due to some incident, i asked if U76 goes to sunway's projet. the bus driver said got. i asked again to double confirm, he said got and ask me to get in. to my surprise, the driver didnt turn in and headed down to NPE highway. i was shocked and asked a malay girl, she said that U76 heading to Midvalley using the OKR, not federal. i was really angry! i got down half way and walked quite a distance to a bus stop near by. stupid arse...

yeah... the malay guy is still singing... sigh...

p/s, no offence to other malays out there. some of u are really nice, but some of u like this malay guy... really get on my nerves... sorry.

No comments: