Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Stupid Rapid KL

it's not the 1st time waiting for that stupid U67 under the bloody hot sun for nearly 1hour. for 1 whole bloody hour! can you imagine that? and they have to courage to put their estimated time on the board 20 to 30 mins. my arse!

transformers is out! Yay!! i've already bought the tickets for tmr and i'm watching with my dearest ginger boy... cant wait... wahahahahaha!!

after the whole huge argument, 2 days back, which is monday, i finally get to spend 2 nights with her... i dont know. i like spending quality time with her... only her. not to say i dont like to spend time at the cyber cafe with her or movies or walking around malls... not to say i dun like that. i like it, but i prefer more... how should i put this... quiet time? er... i dont know!! but in this 2 days, i'm really happy... i'm feeling back the warmth in my heart that i have lost months back. i'm feeling back the sense of security in her arms... i'm feeling back her, being mine.

but the thing i dont understand is, she said she dun love me anymore but it's just starting back. but what i felt these days, is different. i felt that she really cared for me and love me a lot... is she lying bout it to boost up my eagerness on looking for job, or it's just a plain hurtful truth?

No comments: