Thursday, May 15, 2008

coffee is heaven!

Ever since I’m working here in this company. Everyday is heaven. Because it’s unlimited Nescafe. Weeeeee~~

Normally when I first work in a company, the 1st thing I explore is the pantry. Haha… and I noticed they have coffee maker too. Hahaha… I was hinting the staffs in my department as they are all oso coffee maniacs. Hehe…

Now my daily routine are like,

7.30am – wakie wakie den bath den ready my lunch meal yada yada yada…
8.30am – 8.45am – wait for my neighbour to come and pick me up for work. Ya… neighbour and me works at the same place. Hehe…
9am – start work.
12.30pm – lunchie. I stay at office to take my lunch. Usually bread, mixed vege, soup, ham, sausage. All light stuffs.
1.30pm – back to work again la. Watelse…
6.00pm – finish work, but usually have to stay back cos boss dun like ppl go back before he does and moreover, more and more work is kicking in to me and project is coming up soon. Die…
7pm – 8pm – reach home roughly about this time. Had my dinner, watch a little bit of tv, then bath den hit the sack. At usually 12am to 1am

Den everything will replay from Monday to Friday.

The other day the lady boss sounded me. Not in a bad way. But still, the thorns are all over in her words. For the sake of the pay, just shut up and listen and swallow and forget it lah…

Me and bieboo are arguing more frequent nowadays. I don’t know why. I’m short tempered. I know. I cant control. I dunno how, I need to attend anger management sessions?

No comments: