Monday, May 5, 2008

new new new~

ah... wat a wonderful world... not!

on my last day of work in low yat, which was on 31st march, i got the news that my great grand ma wasnt doin so well. she had difficulties to breathe already. but i wasnt able to make it due to my working hours and plus it was my last day. so i made it up to her the next day. i went with my aunt and my cousins. her tears rolled down her cheek when her favourite grand daughter went over to visit her.

that... was the last time i see her.

the very next morning, we got a call from my grand aunt saying that my great grandma past away.

i got a new job back in subang! hehe... i am sooooo lazy to explain wat i do in this new company so just let be it. cos i myself thinks that it is sho sho sho complicated. but... it's a small company with lots of aunties... aunties = gossips. and a little of politics. but... mind my own business larh.

i dont know how to communicate with them. i myself not a nosy person so whenever it's lunch time, i bring my own food. i went out for lunch with them once, which was on my 1st day of work. disaster. i feel like killing myself. they we saying things like those... auntie stuffs... and i was suffering listening to them...

went sg wang with bieboo yesterday for her usual monthly hair cut. and things turned out bad in the middle... sighs... i dont know why. but everything is ok now...

i've already typed wat happened to my great grandma's funeral but i forgot to bring my pen drive... oh well... next time la.

seriously, i really think i have a really big problem. i got a really bad memory!! i can forget things in just a snap. like appointments, or tasks that i need to complete, or some nice memories from the past which lynn can remember but i cant. she can remember how we met and became frens up till now. i cant. i oni can remember i walk home from skool everyday and... thats it. maybe there's more but i cant remember now, unless she told me and i'll try to pick up pieces and put it back together... gosh... bieboo and a few frens was laughing at me saying i got old sickness 'lou yan chi oi jing'. i was kinda heart broken at 1st when they laughed. i cant blame them. if it's me, i'll say the same. sighs... i'm afraid i'll get this old sickness thing at the early age... sighs...

the more i type this the more i feel like shit... geeees... wat to eat to improve my memory arh? pig brain? or monkey brain? whichever it is, its ok la. i rather stick to my short term memory like dory in finding nemo. hehe...

No comments: