Wednesday, August 22, 2007

no eyes see...

i was on my way to work ystd in putraline train. witness something that is really disappointing...

i was napping in the train and there's an old chinese man sitting like 2 sits away from me. when there's 3 more stations left b4 reaching kl central, a malay lady and her child came in. to my surprised, the old chinese man gave his sit to the child. that old man was practically old till hunchback d... and he offered. the child just sat and i understand. budak kecik mana tau so many things? but her mother, for goodness sake shud know that her daughter is strong enough to stand than the old man. my god... i was really angry. i saw many people looking at the malay lady. i said out loud oh my god staring at that malay lady. and i offered my sit to that old man...

roughly the same incident happened to a fren of mine. she was sitting down and saw an old chinese lady walking in the train and my fren stood up wanting to offer that old lady the sit. once my fren got up, a malay lady rushes to get the sit. to my fren's surprised, my fren told her that the sit was meant to be for that old lady. the malay lady said 'takder bagi bagi. duduk, duduk jer la. apa nak bagi bagi?'

wahai minoriti malay malaysians... takder budi bahasa ke? tak belajar ke kat sekolah??

i'm not being discriminating. i dun mind being frens with malay or indian... but it just pisses me off to see things like that...

cant u be more courteous?

No comments: