Tuesday, August 28, 2007

off day

having an off day it's like no offday. still got things to do that made me tired.

first went to get my i/c. and the bloody machine cant recognise my fingerprint. :(
which waited almost an hour. then followed mom to market. something happened here which i do not wish to mention anymore...

then went over HSBC near BB to open my account.. finally, im able to open my account. and again, the machine cant recognise my finger print. hmm... my fingerprint pattern able to change wan wor... opening an account is really killing me. it take so damn long till my mom got frustrated and afraid her chicken that she just bought would get smelly cos the weather was rather hot... but luckily it didnt. after done opening an account, im required to change my atm pin number. so i proceed to the atm and change it, but... that stupid machine must be very hungry. it ate my atm card! and it said my card is being detained bcos of the duno wat system got duno wat prob. so, i took the slip that says 'card detained' back up to the customer service executive. then again i waited... bahh... at the end, the machine i went to is set to out of service, and i'm able to get back my card.

after that, followed mom back to the restaurant. ate lunch, den rested a while den go out again, followed my mom around buying stuffs for restaurant. den now, back to the restaurant d. and freaking tired and sleepy... ZzZzZZzzzz...

now, gonna wait for hunnie to come over for dinner... hehe...

tmr got work lagi... ~~>.<~~

No comments: