Friday, August 24, 2007

Sang Yu Wo... Yummy...

as usual, me n hunnie will go for dinner once a week at my mom's place. let me intro to u one of my mom's restaurant's specialty.

'Sang Yu Wo'


Sang Yu is fish and Wo is steamboat. the soup base is actually made out of normal soup mix with milk and the main dish for the soup is fried fish n fillet fish. if u had Yu Tao Mai before den u shud know how's the soup like. get the idea? nice eh?



u can add variety of things of ur choice in the pot. as for me and my hunnie's favourite is 'Kam Cham Ku' and also 'Yu Pin'. Yu Pin = fish fillet.
it was my off day so i took bus n train down to cheras to meet up with hunnie. and we went to peel road's carrefour. after getting the stuffs we wanna add in the steamboat, we went to my mom's restaurant. and then... the fest began...
i couldnt fit in anymore so hunnie ate most of it. it's also her favourite too. hehe... after that we had 'poppers' for dessert.
if anyone of u interested, can just ask me for details. it's located in tmn shamelin perkasa. or u can bring me n hunnie along for special discount rate. haha...


No comments: